By using Cryptocurrency.In.Net, you hereby agree that:
1. You are solely responsible for your own decisions and investments you make.
2. We cannot be blamed or accused of anything you do.
3. We cannot be held accountable for any losses.
4. We cannot cover any losses you might have.
5. We will not cover any losses at all.
6. Cryptocurrency.In.Net can post sponsored stories and press releases paid by any party.
7. Cryptocurrency.In.Net can advertise any service, product, & cryptocurrency on the site.
8. It is up to you to vet and do due diligence on services in our articles, ads, and sponsored stories if you chose to use them.
9. Images and Content
9.1. Some pictures and text are gathered from the internet. We try to make sure that they are all legal to re-distribute on our news site. However, do you find any images or content that we are infringing, please send us an email to admin(at)Cryptocurrency.In.Net, and we will make sure they are promptly removed.
9.2. Articles written on Cryptocurrency.In.Net are purely the author’s meanings, not Cryptocurrency.In.Net’s. Cryptocurrency.In.Net cannot be held responsible for anything an author writes. Disputes about articles should be solved with the help of hello (at) Cryptocurrency.In.Net
10. User Activity
10.1. Comments on articles should contain information related to the post content. Other general comments will be promptly removed.
10.2. Spamming, bad language, non-informative comments/posts will be removed without notice.
10.3. Multiple breaches may get your user banned and deleted from Cryptocurrency.In.Net.
11. Advertisement on Cryptocurrency.In.Net
11.1. Cryptocurrency.In.Net does not take any responsibility for ads on Cryptocurrency.In.Net by third parties. It’s solely up to each user/reader to do due diligence before purchasing or using a service/product.
11.2. Cryptocurrency.In.Net does not cover any loss caused by third party advertisers.
Last Update: 05 August 2019